My Lovely workshop

My Lovely workshop

Friday 10 December 2010

Snow,Snow Ice and more Snow..

I love the snow but getting really fed up now. My car won't start and I'm walking miles on compact ice, in those conditions the 2 mile walk to the studio is a real slog. Please melt now.!
   Went in 2 days ago and the studio windows were thick with ice and it felt like a box with no light,very clostraphobic. Anyway I set the kiln so all that ice will have melted and pooled on the floor today, Great!
    Did a bit of making at home but now I have to transport some very fragile dry work into studio at some point....also made quite a few bits of jewellery so now have to find a few outlets for the new year...
Thick ice on studio windows
   
     The countryside is so so beautiful in the sun, all so sparkley and bright, it was -7 yesterday and even colder the day before, some parts of Nottinghamshire reached -14 which was much colder than Moscow apparently. There are going to be plenty of burst pipes soon.....


Hoarfrost.
              Applied to sell through" madebyhandonline.com" hope they like my stuff,...fingers crossed.!
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment