My Lovely workshop

My Lovely workshop

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Snowed in.

These are certainly not going anywhere .
SWAN TRACK

KIRKLINGTON



Holly out playing in the snow!
   What a beautiful day!  one to remember for sure, could'nt get out of the village by car so took myself and my camera for a lovely trudge through the deep and crisp and even, tho it was'nt so even after my big wellies had ruined it's pristine surface. Followed  foxy footprints along the river and then came across a strange track in the snow that looked like a tractor tyre,   it turned out to be the track of a swan. (tried to take a photo of it but its not very clear). A lovely Buzzard flew over bringing up a huge flock of birds  and then I spooked 2  enormous Heron which took off from a ditch beside  me- amazing birds in flight , my heart missed a few beats until I realised what they were. Wish I had a better camera to capture things like that .......  One day Viv ! ...... Will have to get over to the workshop tomorrow pay my rent and check to make sure it's not  freezing, a long walk but hopefully the sun will shine,I'll bring a lump of clay home to play with....and hopefully a few more photos for my next posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment