My Lovely workshop

My Lovely workshop

Monday 18 January 2010

Brancaster...Sailing Weekend !!!!


Boat or no boat.....we chose the latter due to road conditions and a few other considerations, there were enough boats going over to share so we were'nt letting anyone down. 17  of us in total arrived at Burnham Deepdale bunkhouse, still extremely cold but did'nt seem to put anyone off getting up at 5.30am to catch the early tide. ( apart from me that is I was indeed the odd one or should I say sensible one out ! ) I managed a few trips to the pub found  a few lovely galleries and had a great romp around m favourite county. Norfolk was my home for a few years in a previous life .    We all had a fantastic weekend with some lovely people, ate and drank far too much and are going to repeat the exercise at the end of Feb but this time at Harwich and with our boat....hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment